Thursday, November 18, 2010

clarity

So, you know that feeling when all of a sudden something that has been frustrating you finally becomes clear???

You see things for how they really are and not the fantasy in your mind. And its kind of okay...
Its called life Feng Shui. Change..

Fall in new york, as you know. 
Paris next week. 
New apartment soon. 
New jobs coming up..

All of that good stuff. 

Which leads me to my next point. THIS website is so accurate for day to day shit, even though I dont really live my life by it. Star signs and the spiritual realm has definitely been something that I have grown up with. Thanks to my mama. Aka the big stevie nicks who passed the stevie batton onto me when she handed me down her black velvet jacket and thigh high boots. 
Ahhhhhmazing


You are in a testy, contentious frame of mind, so much so that it might seem as if every single thing others say and do is inherently irritating. When in this state, it is important to try to hold yourself back from rash accusations and other behavior that you are likely later to regret, but that, of course, is more easily said than done.

hahahah. As anyone who knows me well enough knows... I have a temper and am a very feisty wee girl. Today was no exception. 2 nights of no sleep, a huge day at work...too much to do, too much responsiblity...and the plague of a bit of a mistake that I made last night. 

However, I guess it is all a matter of perception. Mistakes are only bad if you dont learn from them, and this one has given me a total new perspective on my situation. 
Now I have moved my heart and mind away from the past and can see exactly where they are both heading.

When I was little, I used to imagine my life as a grown up. In a place where the leaves turned golden..This song has been stuck in my head all day, probably because I loved it during the time I used to hang out in my bedroom by myself with my super thick fringe and crazy long hair, playing with my barbie dolls...wow nothing has changed really!!!



Or maybe its just me being nostalgic, as you do around fall :(



So listen. Look and I will update before Paris and definitely after Paris!!! wooooo 4 days 

annie xx






























                                                                                   
           

No comments:

Post a Comment