Monday, October 11, 2010

star

I have a friend called star. 
She is amazing, and I don't say that lightly. 

This girl has literally changed my life and perspective on everything. She is the most spiritual, accepting and beautiful girl I have met in a very very long time. 
Every now and then, as a girl misunderstood; I meet someone who makes up for all the people who never really got it. And this girl is one of them. 

Im lucky that I dont need screeds of people in tune with my brain patterns and who I am. Just one every now and again. Like little diamonds in a dark sky and the light is so pure and bright that it makes up for all the absence between. 

She came into my life for a season and changed it in the most beautiful way. And she is leaving to move to Paris. My beautiful Jesus freak who is a couture fashion designer. 
And one day, when I marry my partner in crime SHE will design my wedding dress!!! 

I am tres sad that she is leaving, but feel very blessed for having known her.

I love you girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment