Tuesday, August 10, 2010

how time flies...

so yesterday, i had an attack with my phone in toilet ordeal :( sucks to be me cos im literally broke and cant afford a new one! laaame (this is living the dream!) ANYWAY..so i turned on my old ny phone that i used for 2 weeks when i first got here and started reading all the text messages between me and those that i choose to keep anonymous.

It got me thinking, how time has flown by. I have been in this city for 2 months which feels as if its been a lifetime.

If there is one place in the world that will teach you everything about yourself the hard way then it is this one. More so than any other place that i have lived.

When you read old text messages, diaries, letters etc it actually takes you emotionally back to the place that you were. Its very strange. And then you realise who you are now.

A very different and much stronger person i am now than 2 months ago.

The best of times, and the worst of times for sure 

Thank you New York

No comments:

Post a Comment