Thursday, August 5, 2010

miss..me

SO this is my first post...ever.
I used to think that blogging was so lame, but i have changed my tune..I dont know why.

Ive spent 4 years travelling the world and it has been a huge battle, but i have learnt sooo much and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world.
I have worked with some incredible icons in the photography industry (most recently Grace Coddington :) who was amazing to watch!) I have seen true beauty being made in front of my very eyes and feel so lucky to have been a part of it.

I love photography. Clothes. Shoes. Tattoos. Piercings. Beer. People. Music. Art and Love.

Its crazy to think that pretty much anywhere I go in the world, I will probably know someone near by to have coffee with.

I take random pictures day to day of things I see as well, will post some asap.
Someone once asked me how I knew I wanted to be a photographer and I thought about it for a second, then said-because I see the world in pictures.

Even if I dont end up taking photos for $$$ I know who I am..But in all honesty, I dont think I can ever live in another industry other than the one I love so dearly!

So that is my first post..about nothing really, the ones to come will get more and more juicy :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment